4601 Best Rd
College Park, GA 30337
Atlanta, GA – June 2020
right next to the Atlanta Airport
40 Hour and Refresher RSO Course
Offered by: RSO SERVICES, Inc.
When: June 22nd – 26th, 2020 (check-in Sunday night)
- The 40-hour course is June 22nd – 26th, 2020.
- The Refresher course is for those who have taken the 40-hour course before and would like to pick and choose which parts to retake again. (2-day minimum)
- Class time is 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM each day. Lunch is on your own.
Instructor: John Hensley
- $1,550.00 per student for the 40-hour course (click here for the registration form)
- $965.00 per student for the refresher course (click here for the registration form)
Location: Holiday Inn Express Airport – College Park
4601 Best Road, Atlanta, GA 30337
Phone: (404) 761-6500 (use Group Code: RSO Traning Class)
Please call (404) 761-6500 to make reservations & ask for group code: RSO Training Class. Special RSO Services room rates are $109.00 plus tax. Suites are available at a higher rate. Limited rooms are blocked for the group rate so call soon. Check-in Sunday and check-out Friday.
This class will introduce you to the regulations and safety aspects of handling fixed nuclear devices. It will help you design your own safety program and answer many safety questions that plant employees have. You will learn basic radiation theory, how to monitor and measure radiation, D.O.T. requirements, radiation procedures, both operating and emergency procedures, health effects, how to apply or renew licenses, State and NRC regulations and all that is needed to run a correct safety program at your facility. This course is approved and certified by the State of Alabama Department of Public Health, State of Georgia, Mississippi, Florida, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina, Louisiana Nuclear Regulatory Commission and other state agencies throughout the country. Many states will not certify any 40 hr RSO course, but will approve or deny a class when submitted by the student. We have never had our 40-hour RSO class denied. Instead, many states recommend our class for the Industrial experience we provide.